Monday

Spring

Hey everyone! How's life???
I'M SO BUSY I CAN'T EVEN!!!!!!!
I try to squeeze in some time for blogging, sorry if I don't post much :(


Anyway.. SPRING IS HERE!
YAY!


You probably don't know this, but I am NOT a winter gal. Sure it's pretty and all.... but I much rather stay out in the sun riding my bike, swimming and having fun :)
Has spring started where you live? Where I live, it goes more from Winter STRAIGHT so Summer, but lately we've been having more of spring weather..




I wrote an impromptu poem for you all :)
Spring
The wind whispers through the trees
Spring
The birds sing songs of joy
Spring
Children's laughter rings throughout the streets
Spring
Flowers bloom in the sun
Spring
The sky turns a bright blue
Spring
Rain taps out a message on the roof
Spring
How can one not love this season?

Yeah it's pretty bad.. I'm horrible at poetry..
BUT nevertheless, I must say that the beautiful weather is brightening my mood. 
I've been spending much more of my time outside lately, but ya know.. *coughhomeworkcough*
So why not try to spend at least an hour outside this week? Go ride your bike, take a walk, play tag with your friends (sorry if that's not cool anymore, I don't know these things ;P) take your pet out for a walk, or have a picnic! Even if you're not much of a nature gal, go grab your favorite book, sit down on a nice bench and catch some of that fresh air into your lungs ;)

Song of the day: Hurricane by Bridgit Mendler

Until next time!









(All rights of pictures go to google, except my siggy)

2 comments:

  1. Springtime... ahh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tagged u for the fashion tag!
    http://a-girl-named-elly.blogspot.com/

    -elly

    ReplyDelete