Saturday

SO much Newness

Hey everyone!

As you may have noticed, there has been lots of NEW stuff happening on this blog!

A NEW DESIGN!
YAAAAAAY
Cheers to Autumn for doing that, it's amazing!!!
Do you like it? Comment telling me your opinion.

A NEW ADRESS??
So, I've been thinking, everysinglelittlestthing.blogspot.com is a VERY long name, so I changed it
altlb.blogspot.com
I'll leave this post for some time before changing the adress, so you all see that it's going to be changed!

NEW POSTS?!
I try to inspire YOU guys with my posts. Now it's time for YOU to inspire ME!
Comment some simple words like: Apple, Rain, Markers, Flowers, Paint, Curtains,
ANYTHING
And I'll try to do a post on that.. I'll also give you a shoutout ;)

NEW FRIENDS!
YAY! Four followers! Awesome! But, do you think you guys can help me get even more?? My absolute dream goal is to get 20 by July... I doubt that will happen, but do you think you can prove me wrong?? Give me shoutouts on your blog, tell your friends, and all that awesome stuff. I'LL BE EVER SO THANKFUL, AND I WILL DO A GIVEAWAY :D

So, yeah
Song of the day: Rather Be, by Clean Bandit ft. Jess Glynne

BYE AND SEE YOU SOON

2 comments:

  1. I WILL GET FINISHED THIS WEEKEND. I have a long weekend and I WILL :) Anyways, how about - music?
    <3 Autumn
    keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natalia18/4/14

      Great!! Can't wait to see it! HOW COULD I not think of that!?? YES Music is perfect <3

      Delete