Monday

Chocolate

I love Chocolate!


It's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
good!
Have you ever had a major craving for chocolate? I have that all the time, and it's really annoying. Did you know that chocolate actually helps you when your in stress? It's like a craving and your body sort of calls for it.
Also, it's so delicious. I mean, really. Who can resist it?

Doesn't that just look gorgeous?







Ok, so maybe you don't like chocolate. That's fine? What else makes you feel better when your down, or in stress? I would LOVE to know (just like I would love to be munching on a chocolate bar right now!)

So, here's a sort of funny poem that I came up with

Chocolate
Smooth,
Flat
Bumpy
What is it?
You close your eyes as it melts in your mouth
How can you resist
The pleasure of the sweetness,
Carries you into a different place
Where stress and hurt disappear in seconds.




Okay, that was quite cheesy (Or should I say chocolatey :D)
But whatever.
Instead of song of the day or nothing at all, here is a list of chocolate's you must try!
- Hershey's Milk Chocolate
- Hershey's Cookies n' Cream
- Lindt Chocolate (Any kind)
- Milka
- E. Wedel
Please comment if you know any other good chocolate's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Love ya guys,

















4 comments:

  1. Love the post! I'm still trying to find the code. They are so agggggrrrrraaavvvaattinngg. lol. Anyways, BTW, people who follow you see the post in their dashboard but can't go to because of the changed URL. Just thought I'd let you know. I wasn't sure how to get here, but through The Dollies Delight I was able to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIGHT, I FORGOT
    Thanks :)
    That's fine, keep trying, I wish you luck!
    I'll change the URL and let people know... THANKS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I just realized, where did my other two pages go?? Is that something you are trying to figure out??
      I'm not mad or anything, I just got worried for a few seconds.. They're still going to be on the blog, yes?
      Thanks again, I can't get over the amazing design <3

      Delete
  3. I agree!! Chocolate is sooooo yummy! :) my fav chocolate is almond Joy! :)

    -elly

    a-girl-named-elly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete